If you watch videos on youtube then you might be familiar with the term vlog. Now you might have wondered what is the purpose of making vlogs? Vlogs are basically sharing your life, journey or experiences through videos. It could be your daily life or it can be travel. Its basically sharing your message to your viewers through interactive way in producing videos.
Importance Of Travel Vlogs Aputure
Travel vlogs are best way of sharing your travel experience with your viewers while also earning through monetization. If you love travelling and you want to share what you experience from your journeys then travel vlogging is the best idea for you. One of the major importance of travel vlogging is also to attract those viewers who are planning to visit to certain places and wants to know hands on experience before they can plan their journey.
Equipment & Tools
Alright so you have decided to create travel vlogs. Now what equipment and tools are required to achieve the best results possible. For this purpose we are going to share with you some of the best equipment for video production and voice recording.
- Camera – A high-quality camera with good video capabilities and image stabilization is essential. Popular options include mirrorless cameras, such as the Sony A7 series or the Panasonic Lumix GH series, or you can use smartphones with good cameras like iPhone 14 pro or Samsung S22 ultra.
- Audio Recording – An external microphone, such as a Rode VideoMic Pro or a directional lapel microphone, can significantly improve the audio quality in your vlogs.
- Tripod and Stabilizer – A sturdy tripod or stabilizer is necessary to keep your shots steady and prevent shaky footage. The DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and the Zhiyun Smooth 4 are popular options.
- Lighting Equipment – Good lighting can greatly enhance the look of your videos. Portable LED lights, such as the Aputure AL-M9, are useful for vlogging on the go.
- Video Editing – Once your footage is finalized, it is now ready to be edited. We recommend using Adobe premiere pro for editing and color grading. You can also edit videos on your phone these days with the amazing app called CapCut.
Uploading & Monetization
Ok so you’re vlog is now ready after shooting clips and editing them. What is the next step now? Of course, uploading and sharing with viewers. To upload your vlog you need to create account on video streaming sites such as youtube, dailymotion or vimeo. Youtube is the best video sharing platform since long time and its popularity. Once you create your account you need to update your profile and start uploading your videos. To upload your video and reach max viewers you need to give it a catchy title and beautiful thumbnail. Recent youtube update also requires that you need to do good SEO of your videos to reach maximum viewers. For that purpose you have to spend sometime and research about some keywords which might help you rank your videos on the first page. Once you start uploading your videos on your channel you need to meet certain youtube criteria to apply for monetization.
Share this content: